Wednesday 28 June 2017

More Fun


Another happy day for me and my MH. We sat on the couch together until my DH had gone away to the Cat Shop and then we had a chat about what we were going to do with our day. We noticed that there was a big queue of little birdies waiting for a feed, so my MH tooked this picture for you.


My MH likes to take it easy on a Wednesday but she had wee bits and pieces to do so I just followed her round my house and watched until she had finished and then she asked me if I wanted to go out to help her clean all our windows. 'Yes please' was my very loud reply and out we went with her cloth and basin of water and her drying machine thingy and we wandered all round the outside of my house till all the windows were shining. It was a bit cool and breezy but we both liked it.


After another wee rest and a cuddle for me, the old dear decided that it was gardening time and out we went again and this time I helped her pull out all the weeds from around the honeysuckle bush and we made it all lovely again. We showed my DH when he comed home and he was very pleased with what we had both done.


So we have had a very good day and I have liked it lots. I asked my MH to take a picture of the sunset last night and I hope you like it. We thought it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment