Saturday 24 June 2017

A wee bit better...


.. but not exactly to my liking. My little weather man friend told me yesterday that I might not be able to get out to play today 'cos it was going to be wet and windy, and oh boy, he got it spot on! It has been a dreadful day and I have not been very happy at all. I have managed out a couple of times but just for very short times 'cos it really has been too windy for an adorable little puss like me, and I don't want to get blowed away.


My DH did go out for a minute or two but he didn't like the wind either and my MH didn't go out at all, but she said she will go outside with me tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that. I like when my humans are outside with me and we all need to have a good look at our garden now that it is all pretty.

I am hoping that the weather will be better but I haven't seen my little weather man friend so I don't know what it is going to be like tomorrow. I will let you know and maybe show you some pictures of my tidied up garden.

So, fingers and paws crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment