Wednesday 24 May 2017

Up and Down


That's what my weather is just now---just up one day when I am all very happy and then down the next when I am not best pleased and today was a not best pleased day for me 'cos it was all misty and damp and not particularly to my liking---but I managed!


My DH went away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a very good day together. She didn't need to do very much so there was plenty of time for her to cuddle me and talk to me whenever I needed it. She went into the gym but I just stayed on the back of my couch and had a snooze till she comed back to me again.

I have had a good day but I don't have very much news 'cos I didn't do very much today, but my little weather man friend has told me that it will be better weather tomorrow so my adorable little paws are crossed.

AND, I have lots and lots of things lined up to do outside, so I so hope he has got it right this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment