Friday 26 May 2017

More Wowee


Another cracking day! It has been warm and sunny and HOT and it has been magic. I have been outside all day just playing and resting and having a really good time. My humans have been outside with me too 'cos my DH has been doing lots of work in the garden and of course the Boss had to keep coming to see that he was doing it right. And he did! Phew.


I won't be able to write to you tomorrow 'cos I am to be abandoned. I shall leave you for a second to let that sink in. OK? My humans are going to a concert and they won't be home till the next morning so I have to entertain my adorable little self. Sigh.

I won't be completely on my own 'cos my friend M. is coming over to feed me and to keep me company for a while and my friend S. said she would come and see me before bedtime, so I shall be fine and if the weather stays good, then the window can stay open and I can nip in and out as much as I want.

And they will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment