Wednesday 10 May 2017

Lonely Squeak


I was left all alone today 'cos my DH was at the Cat Shop and my MH had to go to Stromness to meet her friend, so I was to be left all alone. And to make it worser, the weather wasn't good enough to leave the window open for me so I was shut in all day and I wasn't very happy, I can tell you.


So, you will have worked out that I don't have any news for you 'cos I have spent most of my day just snoozing and waiting. I was in the middle of a very good dream when my little body clock wakened me up and I wandered into my kitchen just in time to see my MH's kangaroo coming up the path so I sat inside the door and just waited for it to open and then as soon as my humans comed in, my MH lifted me up and gave me a ginormous cuddle that told me she had missed me as much as I had missed her, so that was very fine indeed.

I have been out for a short time but now I am having a snooze cuddled up beside my MH until it is time for me to go out again, but I am now a very happy little puss and I have been told that I won't be left on my own again for a long time.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment