Monday 1 May 2017

Another Monday


Oh dear, the weekend goes away very quickly and soon we are back at the beginning of a new week again. And it is Monday. But it was a wee bit different on this Monday 'cos both my humans went away out for the morning boat and I thought I was going to be left all alone. The wind was blowing a bit, so the old dear had to close the window so I wasn't all that best pleased, but I needn't have worried 'cos in a wee while my MH was back to me again. Yippee!


The minister had comed over to our island and my MH goes and plays her guitar for him, and if I hadn't been in a sulk, I might have worked that out for myself. But then I wouldn't have had a surprise when she comed back, would I?


After we had a cuddle and a wee chat, the dusters and the vacuum cleaner had to come out, but I didn't really mind as long as I had company and I just lay on my bed and watched till she was finished and then I sat beside her for a while and that made me much happier.

It is still too windy for the lawn mower to come out to play, but my little weather man friend told my MH that she might be able to cut the grass later on in the week and that made her happy. I shall let you know as soon as it happens, but right now there is nothing very exciting happening in my house, but sometimes that is good.

We are all fit and well and that's all that matters isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment