Friday 19 May 2017

Another Good Day....


.... just doing lots of normal things like helping my humans and playing in the long grass. I have been outside nearly all day and just went home when I needed a cuddle or a wee feed.

I did have a wee worry about my DH 'cos he spent a lot of the day with his head in the cupboard under the sink in my kitchen, but when I asked my MH about it, she told me that he was fixing the choked drain, so that was OK. It tooked him a long time but it is all finished now and it is un-choked and the cupboard is all clean, so the Boss is very happy.


A Broadband lady phoned today to tell us that everything should be back to normal soon, but we will just need to wait and see, but the good news is that we might be getting some chickens 'cos I heard my MH telling the old boy that she wouldn't count them until Broadband was working again.

I am not sure what one has to do with the other, but no doubt I will soon find out. I am a little excited, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment