Wednesday 31 May 2017

Another Crackin' Day


Oh, I have had a fantastic day and I have loved it MILLIONS! The weather has been brilliant and I have been outside the en-tire day having the very bestest of fun. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a seat and a chat before I headed outside into the sunny, warm grass where I sat for a while and watched all the little sheeps bouncing around and it made me smile in my inside and I liked that feeling.


My MH was in and out lots of times 'cos she had things to do today, but every now and then she would find me and we would have a cuddle and a chat and that made me smile in my inside as well. I think my inside did a lot of smiling today! Hee hee


We have put some pictures of my little island so that you can see it when the sun is shining like it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment