Sunday 7 May 2017

Ah, Well...


... I suppose it had to come to an end. But why today? It wasn't too bad, but it hasn't been as good as the rest of the weekend and it has been a lot cooler. I have still been outside lots of times, but between you and me, I am quite glad of the excuse to have a rest 'cos I am a wee bit tired with all the enjoyment of the past couple of days, so I am not really complaining.


We have had a good day and it has been quiet in my house with my humans just doing little bits of work but nothing that involves vacuums or dusters, thank goodness. There was lots of time for me and every time I comed in, there was a big cuddle waiting for me and that was good.

My garden is all tidy again and I helped my DH put out all our little ornaments so it is looking quite busy out there and there are lots of little figures for me to have a sniff at which makes being outside much more exciting for this adorable little puss. All I need now is some better weather to enjoy it all.


I hope my little weather man friend is reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment