Friday 12 May 2017

A Quieter Day....


... but still a good one. It wasn't raining but it was a tad breezy and I could see the old dear thinking that she might cut the grass again, but when she went outside to see what it was like, she nearly got blowed off her little feets, so she decided to leave it till later and my little weather man friend told her it might be Sunday, so she was quite happy.


She just did little bits of work and spend lots of time with yours truly when I wasn't very busy helping my DH in our greenhouse. He is very happy with the tomatoes already and is now thinking to get some strawberries so maybe I will get some of those to look after too. I like being a horticultural pussycat!

In the afternoon my MH asked me if I wanted to go into the gym with her, but I'm afraid I was very busy having a little sleep, so I very politely said no thank you, but I was waiting for her when she comed back again and I gave her a cuddle and a purr and she liked that.

I have spent lots of time outside and lots of times on my window sill sort of half in and half out and that is fine as long as the wind isn't shifting the furniture in my living room. Hee hee


So, although it has been a quieter day, it still has been a very good day for this little puss and I hope it has been a very good day for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment