Thursday 11 May 2017

A Picture Puzzle




Can you guess who this might be in our box of groceries today?



YES! It is me, Squeak. But I think you probably guessed that already. I have had another very good day playing in this box and also with my big bit of string and it has been brilliant! Both my humans played with me and we had such good fun. I liked it MILLIONS!

The Boss had to do her usual housework, but the weather was fine enough for me to go out to play while she was running all over my house with the vacuum cleaner but I watched for my DH coming back from the pier with our messages and then I knew it was play time and it was great fun.


I had a quick nap while the old dear had to go out and then spent the rest of the afternoon just wandering in and out whenever I wanted to and it was just the bestest afternoon and I liked it very, very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Squeak. You look like you are enjoying yourself. I've been missing in action for a while, so it is good to see you again. Aslan sends his regards.

    ReplyDelete