Saturday 13 May 2017

A Funny Day


I had to rub my adorable little eyes lots and lots of times when I wakened up this morning 'cos I couldn't see anything except a big white cloud that was all over my little island and I knew it wasn't going to be a very sunny day, and I was right. Sigh

The big mist-type cloud stayed with us all day. Sometimes it got a wee bit better and then it got thicker again and it looked as there was nobody else in the en-tire world except us! I did go out a couple of times but it was damp and cold, so I didn't stay out too long. When I was inside, I played with my humans and that was good and I helped my MH when she was making cards. Now, when I say 'helped', I think pussycats and humans mean different things when they say that. Explain? OK

She was making cards and sticking bright coloured little beads on them and these bright coloured little beads were spread out on my table while I was on the back of my couch watching them rolling and glinting and shining and winking at me and I liked them. LOTS!


SO, I decided to have a closer look and nipped onto the table beside my MH and tried to have a wee feel at the beads, but for some reason the Boss wasn't too happy with that. I think it was maybe because some of them falled on to the floor and she had to try and find them and pick them all up again, so maybe I didn't 'help' very much at all--but I did get a closer look!

Me and my MH went into the gym for a while and I just sat patiently on the chair until her little legs were ready to take her home and it was then that I decided I needed a good sniff all round and it tooked me a long time to finally reach the door and the old dear was getting a tad annoyed with me.

As soon as I went out the door I was all forgived and she just loved me millions again! Never fails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment