Wednesday 3 May 2017

A Crackin' Day


I have had a simply super day. My little weather man friend was right when he said we would have good weather and today has been warm and sunny and just lovely! And I have had a great time. I helped my MH change the beds and we had our usual fun and games as I helped her. She told my DH that she couldn't do it without me--- but I knew that already!



Then we had good fun in my garden when she was hanging out the washing and I ran all over the newly cut grass and I liked it lots. I didn't do any pole climbing today but I did lots of running and chasing and it was just brilliant.


The sun was shining and it was warm and every now and then I would go away on my own and find a wee spot in the long grass to have a lie down and one time when I comed back, my MH gave me a cuddle and she told me I was warm--- but I sort of knew that already--- again!


We went into the gym again, but I left her to it and played outside until she finished and then found me and we played some more. It was a super day and my little weather man friend told me there would be more days like that so I am very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment