Monday 24 April 2017

WOWEE!!


What a shock we got when we wakened up this morning. My world was all white-- completely white and very quiet. I rushed to the window to see what it was and I got a brilliant surprise 'cos it was snowing. Big, thick bits of snow and even early in this morning it was thick on the ground. Oh, my dear friends, I couldn't wait to get outside to play in it.

My DH decided that it wouldn't be safe to drive to the pier to go to the Cat Shop, so he stayed home with me and my MH, but when he went outside to feed the little birdies, I went out with him and I just loved running in the snow and when I went home my MH said I was like a damnation dog 'cos I was all speckled. Oops, I think I should have said a Dalmatian doggie. Oops!


We had lots of good fun in the snow but by the afternoon it had started to go away again although my little weatherman friend said there has to be lots more tomorrow and it might bring some thunder and gales with it, so it might not be just as much good fun, but we will just have to wait and see.

I did feel sorry for all the baby sheeps 'cos they were all covered in snow but they didn't seem to mind too much and all the mummy sheep looked after them. I hope its not too bad tomorrow and that they will be OK.

I know I will be very fine and I hope they are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment