Friday 21 April 2017

Cold But Good


We have all had a good day but my little island is cold and I am a bit worried about all the new baby sheeps that keep being borned. They must be very cold and I hope the mummy sheeps can keep them warm. I dropped a little hint but deep down I know that it is not possible 'cos my house isn't big enough for all the new lambs, so they will need to stay outside. I saw another one being borned and it was a lovely wee black one but it doesn't have any white bits like so it is not just as adorable.


It has been a quiet day in my house with no housework but me and my DH were busy in our greenhouse and I have picked out my plants. All I need now is for my MH to take some pictures for you and then you will see what I will be doing.

My MH had to go out for a little while to see to my friend S.'s pussycat and make sure she isn't lonely when her human is away for a wee while, and, being a very kind Squeak, I didn't mind at all 'cos I know what it is like to be lonely and when my humans are away, S. comes and sits with me and keeps me company, so I told the old dear that she had my blessing!


Me and her went into the gym for a while this afternoon when she comed home again but this time I sat and watched her 'cos it was raining outside and I didn't want to get wet. She likes when I am with her and if her little legs aren't going too fast, she can talk to me.

But sometimes she can't and that makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment