Saturday 1 April 2017

A Very Quiet Day...


.... but a good one just the same. It is always a good day in my house when Saturday comes 'cos my humans don't do very much at all and there is always lots and lots of time for me. There was still some fog when we all got up but I could still see a wee bit of the rest of the world, so I knew it was still there. The fog wasn't too thick but the driver of the Hamnavoe still had to blow his horn when he was passing my window.That has just made me wonder if he maybe blows his horn to say hello to me. I shall need to listen every day and see if I hear it--if you see what I mean?


I did manage out to play quite a few times and I was very happy to see some more birdies coming back to my little island for their holidays. It will be good to see some of my friends again, but I hope the pesky swallows have been taught some manners. If not I shall have to set my MH on them.

My MH went away out with her friends this afternoon to do some crafty things in our Hall and when she comed back she was all wet 'cos when she went out it was dry so she didn't take a coat with her, but it started to rain and she got a bit wet coming up our path, so my cuddle had to wait a wee while till she got all dried again. But I did get a cuddle!

So, that has been my day. A quiet day with not a lot of news, but a very good day anyway. I hope your day has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment