Friday 3 March 2017

What a Day!



It has been like Spring on my little island and I have been out playing nearly all day and that makes me a very happy little Squeak.

At one point in this morning, my DH came into my garden and he started to play with me. Then he laughed as I started racing all over the grass. It was still a bit wet but that didn't bother this intrepid little puss one little bit. I was hoping the old boy might chase me, but 'twas not to be. Pity!

I don't have lots of news but I am very well and very happy except that I am to be left on my own tonight as the humans are going to a concert in our little Hall.


I have been told it is just for a little while but the window will probably be left open for me so that's fine.

In fact, if I feel like it, I may just wander down to the Hall and have a listen from the outside without anybody seeing me.

Oh, wouldn't that be the bestest adventure ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment