Saturday 18 March 2017

Not Much News....


.... but still a good day. Me and my DH were up very early this morning 'cos he needed a wee drink of water and I had to go with him to make sure he was Ok and he liked that. We had a wee chat and then went back to bed before my MH knowed we were even up and that was quite exciting for me.

Later on, me and the old dear got up and as usual, we watched Jessica solving all the problems of the world before my MH decided to do a wee bit of work and she changed the beds. Now, why on a Saturday, I hear you ask. Well, it was quite a fine morning, but by the time she had them all washed and ready to hang outside, the rain comed on and she wasn't very happy, but we have a pulley so she put them there and that was OK.


We still had lots of fun changing the beds and I was lots of places I shouldn't have been, but I only go there so that I can get tickled when I get lifted off again and put down where I should be. See? I went outside a couple of times with my DH but it was a bit too cold for me and for him too, so we didn't stay out too long, then I tooked my MH into the gym 'cos her little legs needed some more exercise, but while they were doing all their walking, I went and played in my garden till she was ready to go home and then we both went in together.

So, maybe I have some news for you after all, but I hope you are having a good weekend like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment