Friday 24 March 2017

A Wee Bit Disappointing


I suppose you have guessed that the weather hasn't been to my liking today? Well you would be right. It was windy and cold and not nearly as good as yesterday, but to be quite honest, I wasn't all that upset 'cos I enjoyed just resting.

Friday is a quiet day in my house with no house work so I get lots and lots of attention and that's another reason why I was quite happy being indoors, although I did go out a couple of times, really just to get cuddled warm again when I went back home.


I played lots with my MH and we played my favourite game of hide and seek where I hide under my blanket and I lie so very still that she can't find me, but then when she calls my name, I get a wee bit excited and my little wagger gives the game away. She finds me and gives me a cuddle and then we do the same thing all over again. And I just love it millions!

It is just going to be me and my DH at home tomorrow 'cos my MH is going away to Kirkwall but she won't be away from me too long and then when she comes home, I can sit on her knee while she tells me all about her day.

And I love that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment