Monday 6 March 2017

A Little Off Colour


I have just been a tad off colour today and my get up and go seems to have got up and went! But just for a little while, I hope. I didn't go out much and I have had been sleeping for most of the day, but I am hoping that my get up and go stuff will find its way back to me soon.


It was house working day in my house but I think my MH was a wee bit worried about me 'cos every now and then she would come and find me and give my adorable little lugs a wee scrunch and I liked it lots.

My DH was at home with us too but he is going to the Cat Shop tomorrow. Me and my MH have had a wee smile and I'll tell you why. You know my DH used to work in the Cat Shop two times in the week and then he decided that he didn't want to any more and then he decided again that he might do one day a week 'cos he was missing it a wee bit? Well, he went back last Wednesday and he liked it so much that he has decided to go back two days a week again and that's why we are smiling. But we are happy about it 'cos he is a happy DH.

I don't have any more news but I am hoping I will have lots more oomph tomorrow. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment