Thursday 30 March 2017

A Good Day


It was another very fine day on my little island and I have been outside nearly all day just loving every single minute of it especially as my DH was outside all day with me too. He had lots to do, so I watched him for a while and then I would go and play before coming back to see what he was doing and where he was doing it. I just loved it.

I knew what my MH was doing 'cos I could hear the vacuum cleaner but every time I heard it stopping, I would nip in and get a cuddle and one time she was having a wee seat and so I sat beside her and she liked that---and so did I.

In the afternoon, me and my MH went into the gym and I stayed with her for a long time just having a sniff all around while she did her exercises. She likes when I am with her and I like being beside her too. When she had finished and she was closing it all up getting ready to go back into my house, I heard a noise that frightened me and it was then that I nearly got a sore tummy.


Now, I am sure you are wondering how I could nearly get a sore tummy and of course I shall tell you. I heard this noise and I was frightened, but I shouldn't have worried 'cos it was just the nice farmer lady next door putting some feed for the sheeps into a big metal dish and it made a loud noise and with her calling to the sheeps and them making lots off 'baaa' sounds I was a wee bit scared and my MH knew I was frightened 'cos my adorable little tummy was right down on the ground as I went home very quickly and it was nearly scratching the chips we have on the path. Not the eating with salt and vinegar type chips, but the stone type chips that can make an adorable little puss cat's tummy a bit sore when it scrapes along the top of them. See? My MH opened the door quickly for me and I scooted into my house and then I was very fine.

I have had a super day and I am a bit tired now, but after a snooze I am sure I shall be heading outside again very soon to see how many new birdies are back to see me. Oh I just love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment