Wednesday 22 February 2017

What a Wind



It was a terrible night on my little island with the wind screaming at us all the time. I didn't like it at all but I did go out for just the littlest of times before bedtime. I got rained on and I nearly got blowed away and to be honest, my dear friends, it did rather unsettle me a bit and I spent the rest of the night all cuddled up beside my MH. That made me feel lovely and safe, as well as cosy, and I liked that very much.


It was still very windy when we all got up and my DH was a bit worried 'cos he was supposed to be going back to the Cat shop and this was his first day since he had decided not to retire but the sea looked so angry that he thought the boat might be too frightened to come out for him. However, we all looked out of our window and saw it coming and that made him a happy DH, so off he went and left me and my MH to spend our day together. We sat and chatted for a while and she stroked me, but then we played some games too and that was good fun and she tooked these pictures for you. I think I look delightful, don't you?

She did a wee bit of housework and I did a big bit of sleeping till she was ready to give me lots of attention and then we sat on the couch and had lots more cuddles together until we got a great big surprise when our friends N. and M. came to our door with my MH's new treadmill and they put it up for her, so now her little legs can get their exercise again. She is a very happy MH.


You will be pleased to hear that the wind has stopped shouting at us and that makes me much happier so I will be able to have a longer play outside before bed time tonight which is very good news. My little weather man friend told me it has to be a not too bad day tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that.

I hope the naughty wind didn't hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment