Tuesday 28 February 2017

Not Much News


It was just me and my MH today in my house 'cos my DH had to go to Stromness but we had good fun together. She had to do a wee bit of housework, but not too much and when she was changing the beds again I helped her lots 'cos you all know that is one of my favorite games. I played hide and seek and I hided where I shouldn't have been and then that meant that I got tickled when she lifted me to where I should have been. This happened quite a few times 'cos I was liking it so much that I kept going back to where I knew I shouldn't be and that made my MH smile and I like that.


I missed a trip into the gym with the old dear 'cos I was having a snooze on my couch and she told me that I looked so cute all scrunched up that she decided just to leave me sleeping while she tooked her little legs to do their exercises, but I did get a big cuddle when she comed home again.


I haven't been doing very much but I have enjoyed all the things that I have done. I asked my MH to play with me and she did as you can see from the photographs. She said I have to tell you that she forgot to take her camera with her when she went to the gym, but she will try and remember tomorrow and show you her new walking machine.

If I remember, I will remind her.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited for a while Squeak, but I see you are just as precious as ever. My Aslan likes to help make the bed too.....interesting. Take care, little one.

    ReplyDelete