Saturday 25 February 2017

Just a Normal Saturday


You know I like Saturdays, don't you? And today was a good one although the weather could have been a bit better, but I know that I am very lucky when I see what lots of people are having in different bits of the country, so I shouldn't really complain.

Me and my MH were up first this morning and I sat on her knee as she had her breakfast and watched 'Jessica' again. I don't know what the old dear will do when all the Jessica programmes are finished! Anyway, I sat on her knee and then after I had finished the last wee drop of milk in her cereal bowl, I nipped outside to see what was happening.


I had a word with all the sheeps that are still just outside my gate and I realised I have to be very careful 'cos there is a lot of sheeps poo around and I need to watch that I don't get my adorable little paws covered in this smelly stuff 'cos I think the old dear would either make me stay outside or have a bath, and between you and me, my dear friends I don't like either of those choices so I just watch where I put my paws and I think that is the bestest option.

I sat on my couch for a while and watched as my MH played on her Wii and she told me that the next time it is on, I have to get weighed, so I will let you know if my little Wii Mii is happy with me. I think it probably will be 'cos I can still jump through the fence without even touching the sides, so I am still very trim---and healthy.

I am hoping we will go to the gym together tomorrow. My MH went on her own while I was having one of my many snoozes, so I shall make a point of accompanying the old dear the next time she goes. Then she will remember to take some photographs for you. OK? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment