Friday 10 February 2017

Guess What?


I wakened up quite early this morning and as usual ran to the window to see what the world was doing and I got a brilliant big surprise--- but to be sure I was seeing the right thing, I rubbed my adorable little eyes and yes, it was still the same. My beloved little island was covered in snow! Beautiful white, cold snow! Oh I was so excited. I wakened my MH and told her I wanted out right away and then I was off, into my garden and bouncing on the snow and loving it MILLIONS!!


I have been in and out the entire day and I have loved every minute of it, but sadly the snow didn't last very long and by the afternoon my garden was all green again, but I was still quite happy playing 'cos it wasn't too cold and there was lots for me to do.


I asked my MH to take some pictures of the snow and she did, and then she tooked this one of me 'cos I was very tired after my dinner. I think the excitement might have made me sleepy, but I definitely needed a snooze.


And of course, that's just what I got. Don't I look cute?

'Yes' is the word you are looking for. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment