Monday 13 February 2017

Bouncing


I have been bouncing today. Everything I have done has been at top speed and there have been a lot of bounces as well so I have decided that it is Spring. OK I know it is freezing cold and it is still frosty, but inside my adorable little head it is Spring. OK?


I have had a brilliant day. Both my humans have been at home with me and even though it is housework day which, as you know, means vacuum cleaner, dusters and polishes--sigh-- my MH made sure there was plenty of time for me and once we played for a long time on the top of my bed with me hiding under my blanket and my MH pretending she couldn't see me, then she finded me and tickled me and it was just the magicest thing ever and I loved it lots.

I don't have an awful lot of news but we have all had a good day and right now I am all cuddled up on my couch with a very full little tummy and I shall be there until it is time for me to have one of my many nocturnal trips outside before bedtime.

I wonder if it will be Spring tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment