Friday 17 February 2017

Another Crackin' Day


As soon as I opened my adorable little eyes this morning, I saw lovely sunshine and I knew I was going to have a super,duper day and that's what I had.

I gobbled up my breakfast and then nipped out the window and into the garden where I just sat for a long time in the nice warm sunshine. OK, it wasn't as warm as I would have liked, but it wasn't cold and there was no naughty wind blowing me away, so it was a very good start.

There wasn't very much happening around my house, but I could hear the tractor in the farm beside us, so I knew I had to be a bit careful if I was going for a big explore. I wandered through the fields and that's when I got a big surprise 'cos I saw a brand new baby sheeps! The first one of the year! And that means that I will soon have lots and lots more friends to play with. Goodie!


It was quite quiet in my house and there was no vacuum cleaner or dusters, so there was always a cuddle for me and then me and my MH went out into my garden together so that she could hang a duvet on the rope and I wonder if you can guess what I was doing while she was busy? Yep,I was up the pole!

I made one of my famous hundred miles an hour runs across the grass, launched my adorable little self up the pole and sat at the top looking down at my MH who was far, far away down on the ground fighting with a duvet trying to get it on the rope. And I was so happy just watching her from away up high.

So, you can see that I have had a very good day and I am hoping that it will be as good tomorrow 'cos I have made lots of plans for what I want me and my humans to do. Watch this pussycat space!

No comments:

Post a Comment