Monday 20 February 2017

All Alone


I have no news for you at all 'cos I have been all alone today. As I told you, my humans had to go to Kirkwall and so we were all up very early this morning and I did manage a wee trip outside before they shut me in the house and went away and left me. Oh deary me.

It is not really as bad as it sounds 'cos I had lots of food and biscuits and water and of course I was lovely and cosy, so I shouldn't really complain---but!! -- Hee hee


It wasn't too long before they were back home to me and I got lots and lots of cuddles. I will let you into a wee secret. I have a special look that makes my MH feel really guilty and I gave her 'the look' today which meant lots more cuddles. It never fails.

I made her laugh a lot when she comed home 'cos when she was trying to get changed I head butted her---very gently, of course --every time she bended down and we both had a giggle.

So, although I don't like being on my own, it is always brilliant fun when they come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment