Tuesday 14 February 2017

A No News Day


So, I don't have any news for you 'cos she who reads my mind (or makes most of it up!) went away to Kirkwall and left me and the old boy all alone in my house, and also because it was so cold on my little island that I spent most of the day sound asleep and the only exercise I got was wandering around my house trying to find a different spot to rest.

My MH came home about half past four in this afternoon and I was a very happy puss cat and suddenly springed into life and bounced all over my house! I followed her wherever she went and I asked her to play with me, which she did so I got plenty of exercise then.

I still haven't been out 'cos it is cold and windy, but I am in my very favouritist spot and that is on her knee with my adorable little head on her laptop and she is stroking my little lugs as she is writing this to you.

Pussycat heaven!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!. Your MH is lucky - Megs likes to sprawl out right across the laptop keyboard on the table here. Dad got me a special clear plastic cover so the keyboard wouldn't jam up with all her furs, te-he, xx, Michelle in Wellington, NZ

    ReplyDelete