Friday 20 January 2017

A Normal Day


I have had a very good day and I am right back to normal again. I didn't go out last night. I just stayed cuddled up beside my MH 'cos I had missed her so much through the day when she wasn't at home with me, so I stayed right beside her so she wouldn't go away again and we both loved it lots.

We had a good night and then when we got up this morning it was a lovely day and I made my MH happy when I drinked up my milk and then went straight out to play. She was quite relieved 'cos she was worried about me, but I am perfectly well and very happy. I was outside lots of times today 'cos I was needed to help my DH clean out the gym after lots of little mouses had got in and made lots of mess so he has been a very busy DH.


My MH was busy too 'cos she decided to clean the outsides of our windows and I just followed her all over and helped her and I made her smile lots when I chased the pampas grass and killed it all dead! Oh it was brilliant fun and I just loved it, so I am very happy I am going out to play again.

My MH told me to tell you that she will soon be getting a new computer so she will be able to show you new pictures of me. Sure that will be good?

No comments:

Post a Comment