Monday 26 December 2016

Sill Blowing


Well, everybody was talking about storm Barbara, but nobody told me about Connor that just creept up on us and he was even worser than Barbara! He has been screaming at us all day and I couldn't get out my door or my window so I was not the happiest puss cat in the world!


However, as you know I have trained my humans very well and they saw that I was not best pleased, so they played with me and all the toys that Santa brought me and that made me all cheered up so that was good. AND THEN... I decided that I was a brave puss and no storm Connor was going to keep me in so I headed for the door and had a wee yowl until the old dear opened it for me and I scooted as fast as I could out into the big blowy world!


There wasn't a thing for me to see or do. Even the little mouses and birdies were all sheltering and I was the only one out on my whole island and it was then that I discovered I had a little problem. How was I going to get back in? I had already tried to jump up onto my window sill but I flew away until I was nearly at the lighthouse, so I knew that wasn't going to work, but as usual, I needn't have worried 'cos my MH opened the door and roared for me and I scooted in as fast as my adorable little legs could take me. Phew!


How many times do you think I managed that? Five! Yes, I was intrepid and adventurous---and frozen!---five times and my poor old MH was beside herself with worry until I settled down on her knee and had a rest.


However, I am going to try again later, but don't tell her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment