Monday 5 December 2016

Oh Dear...


....do you remember yesterday I told you that we thought there was another animal in my garden? Well there is and me and my MH saw it tonight and we are not happy----both of us! Sigh.

My day started off quite well. We all had our usual morning meeting to decide what we were all doing and I had my little drop of milk and just for this once, you can see me lapping at all up. I do love that little drink of milk of a morning.


It has been the most beautifulest of days on my little island and I was out quite a lot but to tell you the truth, I have been a wee bit edgy because of this other animal and I haven't been just as happy outside as I normally am. My DH nipped off to the Cat Shop and my MH tooked out the vacuum cleaner but I knew she was thinking about me 'cos all the time she was working, she left the door open, so I could be in my garden but I knew that I could scoot into my house as quickly as I needed to so I was quite content.

Me and my MH even played in the garden for a while 'cos she washed the net curtain and needed to hang it out so I went out with her and we spent a long time in my garden as it was so lovely. We watched all the little sheeps and this Jacob was busy watching us watching him. Those kind of sheeps are my very favourite and I am sure you will like them too.


I was all set to go out to play after my dinner and my MH opened the door, but I sensed there was something outside and I wouldn't move which annoyed the old dear a wee bit 'cos she was in the middle of making the dinner, but just as she was about to close the door again, we both saw something white scooting out of my garden and my MH made sure it went far away.

But I am a wee bit scared again and I don't know if I will be able to go out later on. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment