Tuesday 1 November 2016

Just Normal


That's what my day was and that was just fine. My DH was home and I helped him do his bits of work while my MH was doing some housework but I wandered to where she was every wee while and she was always pleased to see me.

I got my wee drop of milk in my bed this morning and I think I would like that every morning. I was having a little rest 'cos I had been outside quite early and when my MH finished her breakfast, she came and found me and gave me my milk and I lapped it all up and then went back to sleep.


Our friend M. came into my house in the afternoon with a parcel for the old dear and I sat beside him for a while. He doesn't really like puss cats so I am very careful not to upset him but he did stroke me when I sat on the arm of his chair, so maybe he will like me one day. I hope so.

Nothing very exciting happened today. The weather hasn't been very good but still I ventured outside and I did get wet quite a few times, but as usual I got cuddled dry again and I like that. I played with my humans too and we had good fun so although it hasn't been very exciting, it has been good.

I hope your day has been a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment