Sunday 6 November 2016

Another Lazy Sunday


Sunday Chez Squeak is a lazy day and we all have a rest to make us fit for the week ahead and today was no exception. Me and my MH were up first and while she was having her breakfast, the old dear watched Jessica solving another murder and I sat on her knee and waited for my little drop of milk and then scooted outside.


I just had a little scoot 'cos it was cold and quite windy, and to be honest there isn't very much for me to do outside now and I know that when I come home there is always a knee for me to sit on or somebody to play with me so I am happier inside now.

When my DH got up he watched the football and then we all watched as Andy won his tennis match, although the old dear was quite nervous at a couple of points, but he did it. Well done Andy!

I stayed out quite late last night and my MH was quite worried about me 'cos it wasn't a very good night, but I was perfectly safe and when I decided to go back home, I just thumped my adorable little paw on the window and my DH let me in. My MH was already in bed, so I had a wee biscuit and then snuggled in beside her and in a wee while I was as cosy as toast and we both had a very good sleep.


I have had a very good day and have had some wee trips outside but lots of plays inside so my Sunday has been very good and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment