Sunday 27 November 2016

A Beautiful Sunday


I had a long sleep this morning 'cos me and my MH were up a couple of times through the night so we were both a bit sleepy. I love when we get up in the middle of the night 'cos it is very, very dark and when we go back to bed we have a wee quiet chat together and I love it 'cos it makes me feel very special and it is a secret between me and my MH 'cos the old boy is still snoring. Hee hee


Anyway, when we did get up I noticed it was a lovely bright day so I gobbled up my breakfast and then I was off out of the window and into my garden and it was lovely. A wee bit cool, but I liked it lots and lots and I stayed out a long time.I looked again for my little mouse, but it still won't come out to play with me and my MH says I look so sad just sitting beside my honeysuckle bush and hoping for it to come and play. I might have to give up soon. We'll see.


I got a lovely surprise in this afternoon when my MH came outside to clean her windows and she asked me to help her so we had good fun and then my friend S.came in his big tractor and when he saw us in my garden, he came in and we all had a chat which was lovely.


So,you can see that I have had a very good day and my little weather man friend says the weather will be quite good this week too, so there might be lots more days outside for me and the old dear, and I am hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment