Wednesday 12 October 2016

Oh Dear...


...I should have kept quiet yesterday about the weather 'cos it hasn't been nearly as good today. In fact it has been raining! Oh dear, not just so happy today, but it didn't keep me in much at all.


It was a rather odd day in my house today, but still OK. My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual, but instead of sitting down on the couch with me, my MH went away out too and I was all alone---but just for a little time. The minister was coming to my little island and my MH had to go and play her guitar for the service, but she was back in the wink of an eye. Well, only if it takes you a long, long time to wink your eye! Hee hee

As soon as she comed in, we had our girlie chat and I sat on her knee and purred and she liked it lots. She liked it so much that she decided not to do any housework and that made me very happy. The little childrens came for their guitar lesson and as usual they all made a fuss of me and as usual J. wanted to take me home, but my MH wouldn't let him 'cos she loves me so very much.

It is still raining so I will have a sleep and then see what is is like later on before I decide whether or not to go out. I haven't made up my mind yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment