Tuesday 25 October 2016

Not Much News


It has just been a normal day at my house today. We have all been a wee bit busy just doing all the wee things that we needed to do.

It started off with me and my MH changing the sheets and the duvet covers on my beds and we had very good fun while we were doing it. It is one of my favourite times and I just love helping her. I get lots of tickles and cuddles while I am helping her and you know how much I love that. My DH was doing bits of work in our greenhouse and we are still getting lots of lovely tomatoes which makes the old dear very happy. My DH is quite pleased with himself too, I might add.


I was happy playing outside 'cos it was a fine day although it was a bit cool, so my trips outside were lots but little if you know what I mean. My MH was busy making some more of her cards and when I was having a rest I just lay on the back of my couch and watched her and every now and then, she would stretch across and stroke my adorable little head and that made me very happy.

So, although I don't have much news for you, I have had a good day and I hope that you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment