Friday 7 October 2016

Back On Colour Again




I think my MH must be very clever 'cos she said I would be full of energy at bedtime and she was right. She wasn't too happy, but she was right! After my dinner I slept for most of the evening and then I helped my MH to fall asleep before I asked my DH to please let me out and he did, and I had great fun. I didn't do very much, but I wandered around my garden and then went into the fields for a while before I headed home for a sleep beside my MH. I cuddled up beside her and told her I was feeling a lot better and she was very happy then.

We were up very early this morning 'cos my humans were going away on the first boat but fortunately the weather was OK and they could leave the window open for me so I was able to get out to play for a while.It was quite warm and there wasn't much wind, so I was quite happy and soon my MH was back to me and that made me even happier.

The old boy decided to go to Kirkwall so he didn't come back till teatime,but me and my MH had the girlie afternoon that she promised me and I loved it. But then I always do! I am looking forward to our weekend and I hope you have a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment