Wednesday 26 October 2016

A Wee Bit Lonely


I knew as soon as we got up that I was going to be left on my own today 'cos my MH put on her clothes for going to the town instead of her staying at home clothes, so while I was having my breakfast, I thought up a cunning plan. I would go out and not come in again and I knew that the weather wasn't good enough to leave the window open, so the way I figured it, my DH had to go to the Cat Shop, but my MH would stay home with me. Ingenious, was it not? Well, it would have been except for the fact that it was cold, wet and windy and I had only been out ten minutes and already I was wet and cold, so I decided to give in and go home.


They both went away but before they left, my MH told me she loved me and that they would both be home soon, so I just settled down and had a snooze till they comed back again and then I ran to meet them and got a big cuddle from the old dear.

I watched as they put away all the messages and then I did my silly run into the bedroom which is a sign I want to play and of course, because my MH was feeling guilty at having abandoned me, she played with me and I loved it. We played for a long time and I was very happy.

I did manage a couple of short trips outside, but it is still a bit windy and rather cool, so I think I will probably be spending a lot of the evening on my MH's lap.

Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment