Monday 17 October 2016

A Restful Day


I thought that after my day of rest yesterday I would have been full of beans today, but I have still been a tad lazy. To be honest, the weather wasn't exactly to my liking so I was quite happy staying indoors with my MH.


It was a normal day for her and she was busy with her vacuum cleaner and dusters, but every now and then she would come and find me and give me a wee cuddle which I liked. I just moved from room to room and from resting place to resting place, so I did get some exercise and I had one or two short trips out, but most of my day has been spent inside.

I will head out later on before bedtime, but as it is wet and cold, I think I will be back in beside my MH before too long!

1 comment:

  1. I sort of feel like you Squeak, except I am more than a tad lazy. You look quite smart in your picture.

    ReplyDelete