Friday 21 October 2016

A Funny Friday


In fact, I have been so mixed up today I forgot it WAS Friday and I was out playing when my DH came home from the pier, so I didn't get to play with my string, although my humans keeped it for me and we played later. Now, I know you will want to know what has made me so muddled. My MH calls it 'confuddled' and I like that, so I have been a tad confuddled.

And this is why. My DH has been working in my bathroom putting new carpet tiles on the floor and that has upset me a bit. I am OK, but I don't like when things are different and although my MH kept telling me everything was all right, I was still a bit worried.


The weather was good so I was able to get out to play lots of times and every time I comed back in, I would nip into my bathroom to see how the old boy was getting on, and one time I looked, he was all finished and my MH was cleaning it and putting it all back to normal again and I was happy, happy, happy! It is nice and I like it. Maybe my MH will take a picture for you, but if not, just look at this one of me.


When my DH was cleaning up, I watched what he was doing and decided to see how comfortable the new carpet would be on my adorable little bum, and I can tell you it is very fine so I have given it my purr of approval and my humans are very pleased!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Squeak, I want you to be the first to know that I am going to adopt a kitten. He was born at my daughter's farm, and I am assured that he is quite lovable. I am not sure when I will get him, but I will let you know. I am sure I will share lots of pictures of him on my blog. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete