Wednesday 21 September 2016

More Fun


I am having really good fun just now. The weather is still good enough for me to be outside lots of the time and my MH was outside with me today so that was fun. It was a tad breezy but the old dear decided to hang out her washing so I had to go with her to make sure she didn't fly away to Stromness. Yes. It was THAT breezy! I had to be very careful that I didn't get blowed away too, but we were both fine.


We had a quiet day having lots of seats and cuddles and I liked that, but then all the childrens came for guitar lessons and the peace and quiet disappeared out into the wind. Oh dear! Actually, I don't mind the childrens 'cos they all think I am adorable--naturally!--and they stroke me lots. J. even asked my MH if he could take me home! He asks her that every time he comes to my house and she always says no. In fact she told J. that she would give away my DH before me! I think she is kidding but I'm not telling him just in case! Hee hee

It has been good fun on my little island just now ans I am hoping that this good weather will last a long time. My little paws are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment