Monday 19 September 2016

Guess work


Since my humans were both away from my house today, most of what is written here is guess work on my MH's part, although she knows me so well that she will probably get it right.


We were all up quite early but there was still time for me and my MH to have a seat on my couch and our usual morning chat and then they told me they were going away to leave me and I was a bit sad, so I decided to go back to bed for a while. I was going to stay there until the humans came home, but I could feel the sun warm on my adorable little body, and I decided that it would be much better outside and so I wandered out into the fields and I was so glad that I did.

My little island was HOT! The sun was shining and it was as warm as summer, so I found a lovely little spot in the long grass and I had my snooze there and it was just magic. I have some animal friends in the fields at the front of my house and at the back so no matter where I wandered I had some company and I like that.


We had a beautiful sky last night so the old dear tooked these pictures for you and I hope you like them. I am settled down on my MH's knee while she is writing this and my adorable little head is on the keyboard and every time she writes a sentence she stops and rubs my lugs and that makes me happy so I am hoping that she writes lots of sentences for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment