Thursday 8 September 2016

Getting Better


Things are getting a wee bit better in my house. Not a lot, but a little bit. I shall give you an update 'cos I know you will be interested. My DH has been putting everything back into the study and getting rid of lots of things that he doesn't want any more. My MH did her housework and then she went down to see S.'s pussy cat and had a wee chat with her before she came back to me with lots of cuddles. That was the good bit, but then when I saw her putting on her 'painting' clothes, I knew it wasn't going to be a great afternoon and it wasn't too brilliant but only for a wee while.


She tooked herself into the big cupboard and started painting in there but since it is just a cupboard, she was out again soon and needing a seat on my couch with and it is only a perfect seat if it has me sitting on her knee. We were both very happy.


The weather hasn't been very good but I did manage out to play quite a few times and I was able to have a chat to the little baby cows and that was good. I haven't been doing anything very exciting but I was watching all my little birdie friends playing on our pampas grass and when my DH saw me watching them, he tooked this picture for you, and we hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment