Friday 16 September 2016

Friday Fun


We didn't need to get up too early this morning 'cos all the painting work and cleaning up work is finally finished and I for one am a very happy puss. And---my MH told me a secret--that she is very happy too, and a wee bit very tired. So we are all very happy that it is finally all done.

We had a very lazy morning and the weather was even quite good, so as soon as my adorable little tum was filled up, I was off into the outside to see what was happening, but it was quiet so I nipped back in just in time to get my milk. I like that---lots.


My friend M. came to see me but then she took my MH away to Stromness for the afternoon, so it was just me and my DH, but he remembered to play with me and the string so it was fine and the old dear wasn't away too long. When she comed home to me, we sat on my couch and we watched Andy playing his tennis and we were sad when he didn't win, but he looked so tired we were more sad for him.

I am looking forward to a very peaceful weekend and I have made a list---well, in my adorable little head!--- of all the things I want my humans to do with me. AND--they have promised that I am the Boss for the en-tire weekend.

I am so looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment