Monday 5 September 2016

Another Monday


... and not the greatest Monday for yours truly. Not too bad but not as good as it should have been. Remember I told you that my humans were starting to do some painting? Well, when my DH nipped away to the Cat Shop I decided that they had changed their minds, but then I looked into the study and it was all upside down with all the furniture not where the furniture should have been and I realised that I might just be wrong.


Then I saw my MH getting the paint and the brushes and the step ladder all ready and I knew I was definitely wrong! She disappeared into the study and started painting all the white wood and I just lay on the back of my couch and had a rest until she was finished. I didn't go to see her 'cos I knew there wasn't a lot of room for me and I didn't want to end up white and shiny. I prefer being black and shiny! Hee hee

She was there for a while but finally she came out and when her little hands were all clean she came right to me and gave me a great big cuddle so I forgived her for neglecting me. However, I am going to have to suffer the same neglect tomorrow 'cos there is still more painting to do. Ho hum.

I guess I will just have to get used to it until it is all finished and then I shall make sure I get all the cuddles due to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment