Saturday 6 August 2016

Squeak's Saturday


A very strange thing happened in my house this morning 'cos my DH was up first before me and my MH! That usually only happens on a Monday and Wednesday when he has to go to the Cat Shop, but never on a Saturday and for a minute or two I was a bit confuddled, but I got up anyway and let him feed me.

It was a fine enough morning so I nipped out to play and when I came home again,my MH was up as well so we all had a chat together and I sat on my MH's knee and let her stroke my adorable little lugs while we worked out what we were going to do with our day. It didn't take too long 'cos my humans decided that they were going to have a rest and do very little except look after me. I did not argue!


I have been outside lots of times and I have been very happy to play in the grass and just wander around my estate doing pussy cat things while my humans were in my house doing human things. But my MH went out for a while to go to the Hall with her friends to do craft things and I just waited patiently till she comed home again and then I was right back up on her knee where I started my day!

Yes, Saturdays are good for this little puss and I hope they are good for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment