Saturday 20 August 2016

Saturday Again


And a very misty day for me to play in. I have been out lots of times and have enjoyed myself although the grass is wet on my adorable little feets--- and on other bits of my anatomy as well! But maybe you didn't want to hear that!

My humans have been resting and they told me there was some good news and some bad news for me. There is a dance in our Hall tonight so they are going away to leave me for a while but we are having a visitor to stay with us and I know the lady who is coming and I like her.

But what is better is that she likes me and always makes a fuss of me, so I shall just have a snooze until they come home again and then I shall take up my 'adore me, please' position! It never fails!

So the news isn't too bad really. I hope you are having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment