Friday 19 August 2016

More Good Times



I don't have anything exciting to tell you, but I have had a very good day. I like Fridays 'cos, as you know, it is s string day and I am glad to say that our messages shop has decided to stop using sticky tape and tie our boxes up with string, I can play with it and that's what my DH did today while the old dear was putting all the food away. We had brilliant fun.

There was no vacuum cleaner and no cleaning so plenty of time for me. I went out to play lots of times but every time I went indoors there was a great big cuddle waiting for me, so I kept going home rather often! I do like my cuddles---but you knew that didn't you?


My humans didn't do very much so it was a lovely quiet house and I must admit that I nodded off a couple of times when I was on the back of my couch watching the birdies but I was oh, so comfortable.

I am having a snooze, but I shall head outside again in a wee while although it is a bit cooler tonight so I think I shall come home early and snuggle up beside my MH. So you can see why I am having more good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment