Saturday 27 August 2016

A Very Happy Little Puss



That's me! I have a super-duper day and have loved every single minute of it. Me and my MH were up first this morning---not too early but definitely NOT as early as yesterday It is not good for an old dear like her, so we were back to normal this morning.


It was a lovely morning with no rain and no wind but there were lots of little midgies. They don't bother me too much, but oh dear, they do pester the humans and make them all scratch. Anyway, in spite of these pesky little creatures my MH told me she was going to cut the grass, so we both headed outside after our breakfast. I watched her for a while and occasionally nipped through the fence to have a little me time which every puss needs, but I kept wandering back to see what she was doing.


Soon she was finished the grass and it was time to hang out the washing which meant pole dancing time for this adorable little Squeak and even though I say it myself, I excelled myself. Up and down with such a flourish I thought my humans would never stop laughing, but I was so happy to have company outside.


Our last job was to do some weeding and I pretended to be a garden ornament and I think I looked stunningly adorable but my modesty forces me to keep that thought to my dear little self!

I hope you like my pictures and I hope you have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I do like your pictures Squeak. I am glad you had such a good day.

    ReplyDelete